MCDFL Mini Electric Handheld Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Speed Adjustment with Light + Free Sewing Kit As picture
Product No: 736237
MCDFL Mini Electric Handheld Sewing Machine Foot Pedal Speed Adjustment with Light + Free Sewing Kit
1. Make certain On/Off switchis in Off position before inserting batteries.
2. Put 4 AA batteries into the battery compartmenton underside of machine.
3. Push switchto turn on or off. In“On”position switch is flush with
machine. In“Off”position switch is extended out. Machine will start
sewing immediately. Be sure the machine is properly threaded and fabric
is positioned for sewing before you turn on the machine.
power options: you can use the battery or you can use the 220V power (EU
plug) supply, but the two power supplies cannot be used at the same
Type: mini sewing machine.
Stitch formation: chain stitch.
Feed mechanism: walking foot.
Max. sewing thickness: 5mm.
Stitch length: 2mm.
Mechanical configuration: flat-bed.
Color: white & purple.
Size: approx 17*9*18cm.
Accessory: 1 x foot pedal, 1 x adaptor, 1x thread bag
CHANGING THE NEEDLE
1. Turn the hand wheel (K) clockwise to raise the needle (R) to its highest position.
2. Loosen the needle clamp screw (O) by turning it counter-clockwise
(toward you).You may need to use a short slotted screwdriver or small
3. Remove the needle (R), pulling down away from the needle clamp (P).
4. Place the new needle with the flat side facing in against the needle clamp (P).
5. Push it gently as far up as it will go, and against the needle clamp (P).
6. Tighten the needle clamp screw (O) while holding the needle(R) in place.
TO USE THE FOOT PEDAL
1. Make certain machine is in OFF position.
2. Plug the foot pedal jack (M) into back of machine.
3. Turn machine on by pressing the foot pedal.
4. Press gently on the foot pedal to run the machine. Let up to stop.
When you are finished sewing a seam, ease your foot up and off of foot
1. Always disconnect or remove power supply including batteries when changing needles or threading machines
2. Never open the main motor case of the machine. Themechanism has been factory adjusted.
3. Always check the threading of lockstitch before beginning to sew a
seam. Improper threading or placement of the bobbin in the case will
result in damage to the machine.
4. Do not pull on fabric as you sew. Gently guide only. Pulling could break the needle and result in damage to the machine.
5. Remove batteries when the machine is not in use for long periods.
This saves batteries life and protects the machine. Keep extra batteries
on hand so projects will not be interrupted when batteries need to be
6. KEEP AWAY FROM YOUR CHILDREN: This sewing machine is not a toy and not meant to be used by or near children.
1 x multi-function sewing machine
1 x foot pedal
1 x adaptor
1 x thread bag
1 x User Manual
1 x Free Sewing Kit (as picture)
（Does not include batteries in the package.）
Warm Tips: 1、Color may have a little color difference,Because of the different display settings 2、Due to manual measurement, there may be 2-3cm error, please understand
If you have any questions, please contact us Wish you have a happy shopping time!
Search “MCDFL”, maybe you will find more surprise!!